For online users:
Our conference will be organized in the following order:
1. You must download and install ZOOM. If you have Zoom already, please go to next section.
Zoom distributive can be found here: https://zoom.us/download. On this page they have it for most devices include phone, iPad etc.
Most time however, you will install it on desktop computer.
As an alternative, you can use zoom inside your browser, but we do not recommend it.
If you are new to Zoom, “getting started” manual can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/200101697.
2. After installation completes, please look for zoom meeting links inside our schedulers.
The schedulers will be published and updated here:
3. Our congress will be organized in the following order:
There are 2 types of meetings in our congress:
а. Common meeting: this meeting starts every day at the same time at the same place. Zoom link will also be the same; you can go to this link every day and join.
b. Section meeting: this type of meeting will be different every day. Section meetings are organized in such a way that up to 6 meetings take place at the same time, though in different rooms. These meetings are scheduled the day before, - every meeting has its unique zoom link, you can look for this link inside scheduler table. The table is located here:
during section meetings you can jump from one to another by simply switching to another zoom link as if you join a new meeting.
4. During every meeting, your microphone will be muted by default. This is because there are too many participants. If you wish to speak during a meeting, click on the icon labeled "Participants" at the bottom center of your PC screen. At the bottom of the window on the right side of the screen, click the button labeled "Raise Hand." The same method can be used to raise your hand in a Zoom meeting on a mobile device, simply tap "Raise Hand" at the bottom left corner of the screen. The hand icon will turn blue and the text below it will switch to say "Lower Hand" while your hand is raised.
If the host gives you permission, you can unmute and talk. Please be patient and wait a little.
5. Some meetings will be translated from Russian into English on the fly. When you join meeting, look for the small globe pic at the bottom. If there is no globe there - this meeting will not be translated. There is a choice of language. In our case Russian (original) or English.
When translation ends, the small globe pic will disappear and meeting will continue in one single language.
For offline users:
All Common meetings will be in Conference Hall (Rachmaninovsky building, 1st floor).
Section meetings will be in different rooms, some in Malyi zal building, some in Rachmaninovsky building. Please see scheduler for updates.
If you take part in conference as a speaker and there are some files you wish to share during presentation, please send those files to us before you attend conference. All files must have appropriate names in Latin characters: section number_your name_your file number, for example: 12_Ivan_Ivanov_1 , next file 12_Ivan_Ivanov_2 etc..
Please send us files till 18.09.2021
If by the time of your presentation, necessary files are not available, sharing those files will not be possible. Please keep this in mind. This is because there are too many participants and we simply will not have time to copy and check your files during live meetings.
If you are online users and you need a help with showing of your examples for your speech, please also send us required files and we can help you to show your files on screen during the session.
IL CONGRESSO SI SVOLGERA A:
Conservatorio P.I. Ciaikovski
Bolshaia Nikitskaia, 13/6
Egregi partecipanti del Congresso !
Vorremmo ringraziarvi per i vostri abstract e materiali. Abbiamo selezionato circa 400 documenti ed è in ultima analisi importante per noi che tutti voi possiate venire a Mosca senza problemi.
A causa della pandemia, abbiamo deciso di posticipare EUROMAC10 per un anno. Le nuove date: 20-25 settembre, 2021.
Se hai già presentato i materiali per la pubblicazione, li includeremo volentieri nel procedimento. Se si desidera modificare i materiali o ancora lavorare sulla vostra presentazione, è possibile inviarli durante l'anno—la nuova scadenza è 1 marzo 2021.
Badate alla salute vostra !
Chair, Organizing Committee
EuroMAC 10// euromac.mosconsv.ru
Per la stampa della raccolta delle sintesi si prega di riempire e mandare a firstname.lastname@example.org due moduli seguenti :
- si riempie il modulo « Template » in una delle lingue seguenti : russo, inglese, francese, tedesco o italiano, in formato .doc o .docx. Mandatelo al indirizzo elettronico email@example.com
Questo modulo vi fu mandato in formato .doc al vostro indirizzo elettronico indicato al momento della vostra registrazione su EasyChair.
In caso di necessità il modulo « Template » si può caricare in formato .pdf. Questi si può convertire dopo in .doc o .docx usando gli online-converters esistenti.
- si riempie il modulo « Publication Agreement », in russo o inglese. Stampatelo, firmate, fatene scanner e mandatelo pure al indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
Anche questo modulo vi fu mandato, in .doc, all’indirizzo elettronico indicato al momento della registrazione su EasyChair.
In caso di necessità potreste caricare anche il modulo « Publication Agreement » in .pdf.
Nome del vostro istituto (università, collegio…)
Titolo della vostra comunicazione
Testo della sintesi (abstract), 350–500 parole
Modulo Publication Agreement
I hereby grant the Moscow State Conservatory a non-exclusive license to reproduce and distribute in all languages, on-line, in printed and electronic form my paper ‘…..THE TITLE OF THE PAPER’ . I note that I retain full copyright to my contribution and am at liberty to publish it elsewhere simultaneously and in any form. I certify that my contribution does not contain any excerpt, figure, example, etc., artwork or part thereof that is copyright protected and of which the rights are owned by a third party. Neither the Moscow State Conservatory, nor the editors can incur any liability should this undertaking appear to be inaccurate.
First Name, Surname